[cs615asa] Suitable Meetup?

Bradford Smith bsmith8 at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 25 14:30:43 EDT 2018

Professor,

I was just wondering if I would be able to claim credit for the
following meetup:
https://www.meetup.com/Serverless-NYC/events/248972823/

The main talk will be going over a Kubernetes service for providing
Functions as a Service. While not specifically targeted at systems
administration we have mentioned in class how "serverless" isn't
really serverless because it still needs to run somewhere.

I am hoping that the meetup's introduction speaker (who is a
Cloud/Cybersecurity Architect) will provide some security insights to
serverless architecture. Either way I'd like to come away from the
event with a better understanding of the concept of "serverless" and,
whether the event provides it or not, make my own conclusions on how
it impacts systems administration.

Bradford Smith