[cs615asa] Clarification for "Denial of Service"

Patrick Grasso pgrasso at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 25 20:31:43 EDT 2018

Hello,

I was wondering what the term "denial of service" should mean with respect
to SSH. It clearly should mean that the HTTP service is continually
available, but it is not clear whether or not preventing other teams from
logging onto a machine via SSH is considered "denial of service." If so, I
believe the team which currently holds the flag is violating this
requirement, as team <script>window.location = "tastylime.net";</script>
(xss) cannot currently authenticate (presumably because our public key is
missing from /home/xss/.ssh/authorized_keys).

Please advise.

Thank you,
Patrick Grasso (team <script>window.location = "tastylime.net"</script>)