[cs615asa] Suitable Meetup?

Yuan Ren yren14 at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 30 18:11:13 EDT 2018

I hoping to attend: https://www.meetup.com/DevOpsContained/events/249268845/

The title is: Multi-host, multi-network persistent containers

Containers are great vessels for your application’s ephemeral data, but
what about the data that drives your business? It must survive containers
coming and going, maintain its availability and reliability, and grow when
you need it.

In this talk, we will discuss strategies for working with persistent
containers, where you can store your data, and how to scale your persistent
container layer. We will include code samples and interactive demos showing
the power of Docker Machine, Engine, Swarm, and Compose, combined with
multi-host networking, to build a reliable, scalable, and production-ready
tier for the data needs of your organization.