[cs615asa] Interesting bug when running Fedora Linux Instance

Hongkun Zhang hzhang69 at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 9 16:43:45 EST 2018

Dear All,
        Hi,everyone,I`m fairly new to ec2. The FreeBSD and Ubuntu Linux runs well. However, my fedora linux instance can not pass the instance status check. I have export the system log and google that problem but nothing help.  I still reviewing the system log file and try to solve this problem.  Can anyone have some idea with this problem ?  The system log file in attachment.
Thank you.

Hongkun Zhang