[cs615asa] meetup inquiry

Xuyang Weng xweng at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 26 17:29:32 EST 2018

The event is talk about Rings of security to reduce the attack surface.
The system security is main concern of a SysAdmin, and we also have
sevurity topic in the course.
I am looking foward to know when organizations are faced off with the
complex task of securing their data, networks and applications many
decisions take place on who, what, when, where, why and how.