[cs615asa] Welcome to CS615, Spring 2018

Bradford Smith bsmith8 at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 21 21:43:24 EST 2018

Hi all,

Logging into the Linux Lab via linux-lab.srcit.stevens.edu hasn't
worked for me for a while, however the individual hostnames themselves
are still up and can be logged into.

So simply change your ssh command to something like `ssh
<host> is the name of one of the Linux Lab hostnames. I have just
confirmed the following hostnames to be working (for me at least):

- nemo
- gits
- eva
- rainman
- avalon
- smurf

There may be more, but these are the ones that I could remember.

Hope this helps,
Bradford Smith