[cs615asa] 答复: Grading Rubric

Hongkun Zhang hzhang69 at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 26 11:06:15 EST 2018

Dear Professor Schaumann
         Sorry for not clear about the question. I mean Do you have the grading rubric to specify each step and grade in HW1.  Because I found there are two ways to finish the HW1. First way is use AWS GUI to build and configure the security group , instance and use ssh in Linux lab to connect the instance. Second way is use AWS CLI in Linux Lab to configure AWS instance instance and connect it.

Thank you,

Hongkun Zhang