[cs615asa] lecture 02 prep

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 28 13:38:29 EST 2018

Hello,

This is just a quick reminder to fill out the pre-class questionnaire as
well as to update your notes:

https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/cgi-bin/CS615-02.cgi

https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615/course-notes.html

Course notes need to be updated prior to each class.  I will review your
git commit logs at the end of the semester to ensure that you are not
batch-updating the file the day before you hand it in.

Please also read this PDF prior to class:
https://www.netmeister.org/book/04-file-systems.pdf

As I mentioned last week, you will get the most out of this class if you
come well prepared, ready to ask questions and seek clarifications in
class rather than let me just talk at you for 2.5 hours.