[cs615asa] Possible meetup

Brian Zawisza bzawisza at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 20 12:48:47 EDT 2018

To expand a little more about the second talk, I believe it's about how to
deploy, prepare, plan, and mitigate risks of a secret high risk April Fools
deployment that effects millions of users. The summary mentions rollbacks,
feature flags, and other techniques to prevent downtime and ensure a
successful launch.

I also plan on attending this meetup.

-Brian Zawisza