[cs615asa] Course Website Down

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 28 12:05:51 EDT 2018

Zhitao Chen <zchen69 at stevens.edu> wrote:
> Is that possible to give the link of hw5? I cannot access the
> assignment site with change the link of hw4.

The link won't do you any good, since it's hosted on the course website.

I also can't get you the next of the assignment, since logins to
linux-lab are not currently possible.  (The two are almost guaranteed to
be related: the website is hosted from content on an NFS share
accessible via linux-lab; I'm sure it's the NFS server that's not
functioning correctly and thus leading to the website not being
available.)

I will extend the deadline for this assignment for as long as the
website remains down.