[cs615asa] Course Website Up for Spring 2017 instead of Spring 2018

mmahone1 mmahone1 at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 30 17:34:50 EDT 2018

Hello All,

I've been checking regularly waiting for the Course Site to come back
up, and it appears to be
somewhat up. However it only appears that the course content for Spring
2017 instead of our current
Semester, Spring 2018, is up. I don't think there is anything I can do
about this, but figured I should
throw this out on the mailing list.

Just in case I'm doing something wrong:

When trying the link listed at:

https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/ for CS615 Spring 2018:
https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615/
I still get a 404.

However, when using the link for what appears to be Last Year's class
https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615A/ that appears to be up
(Which it wasn't earlier when things went down) but is
out of date, giving me Spring 2017 Content.

Additionally I tried altering the URL for the homework files from say:

https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615A/s17-hw5.html
to:
https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615A/s18-hw5.html

and get a 404 Response for the latter.

If there's something I'm doing wrong, please let me know.

Regards,
Matthew Mahoney