[cs615asa] About course notes

Zhengkai Wei zwei11 at stevens.edu
Fri May 4 21:33:08 EDT 2018

On course-notes page the requirement  is

“
Create a git <https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615/git.html> repository for your class notes. In it, create a plain ascii text file for each lecture. Update this file twice: once before the class, and once after the class. Make sure to git commit.

“

What I did is create two file for each lecture. One is prepare the class another is after the class.

Is that ok?