[cs615asa] HW6

Andrew Neurohr aneurohr at stevens.edu
Mon May 14 00:17:40 EDT 2018

Hi,

The manpage says that ec2-backup doesn't create any temporary files.
Does this apply to the key file we may have to create if the user does
not specify the key-name in EC2_BACKUP_FLAGS_AWS? If so, should the
program fail if the user does not provide this information?

Also, if the user does not provide a security group, should we assume
that the default group has proper permissions for SSH (and fail
otherwise), or should we create a security group if none is given?

-Andrew Neurohr