[cs615asa] grades for course notes

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Wed May 16 10:09:20 EDT 2018

All,

I've just sent out grades for the course notes and pre-class surveys.
If you did not receive a grade, please let me know asap.

Some of you kept very good notes with several interesting questions,
both before and after the class.  I would have liked to see you ask
those questions in class or on the class mailing list throughout the
semester.  This doesn't help you now, but please keep in mind for the
future that you can't get answers to any questions you don't ask, so
please don't be shy in future classes or whenever else you need
clarification on something.