[cs615asa] HW6- Due time

Matthew Gomez mgomez1 at stevens.edu
Thu May 17 08:23:43 EDT 2018

“All,

There was a reason I had picked the earlier due date for HW6, it turns
out.  The registrar reminded me that grades for students expecting to
graduate on May 23rd must be handed in no later than May 18th.  Grading
your submissions takes an amount of time greater than 0 minutes, so I'm
afraid I will have to set the due date back from the 20th to Thursday,
May 17th, 16:00 EDT.

My apologies for having to change the date again, but I suppose some of
you actually do want to graduate, and for that you'll need to get a
grade, for which I will need the assignment to have been completed.

-Jan”