[cs615asa] Red Team Week 9

Aleeza Shaikh ashaikh1 at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 1 18:15:45 EDT 2019

On behalf of the red team,

We would like to revise the week 9 link to:

<https://www.informationsecuritybuzz.com/expert-comments/lazy-hackers-turn-to-automated-attack-tools/>https://www.informationsecuritybuzz.com/expert-comments/lazy-hackers- turn-to-automated-attack-tools<https://www.informationsecuritybuzz.com/expert-comments/lazy-hackers-turn-to-automated-attack-tools>

This link tells us how hackers have been automating attacks so that they don't have to spend much time writing code

Thank you,
Aleeza