[cs615asa] hw5 Question

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 2 11:19:41 EDT 2019

Robert Herley IV <rherley at stevens.edu> wrote:

> Then you can install packages like the aws-cli (not sure if this is
> required for us in our makefiles):

I will provide instructions and likely a script later today, that
bootstraps the instance for our purposes, ensuring aws tools are
present.

> I also have a quick question too, are we allowed to use the AWS Python
> SDK boto3?

Yes, you can use that, but that you'd have to install yourself via 'make
install'.

Additionally, you may assume that the default security group of the user
invoking the command allows any and all communications from and to
instances in the group.