[cs615asa] hw5 Question

Justin Barish jbarish at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 2 12:49:57 EDT 2019

Can we assume that if the user supplies a volume, it will be big enough?

If not, can we use a fail condition of if the supplied volume isn't "at
least two times the size of the directory to be backed up," or should we
only reject the volume if it is actually smaller than the directory to be
backed up?

-Justin