[cs615asa] Question about our homework how to use up all Inode.

Aimal Wajihuddin awajihud at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 4 15:05:19 EST 2019

I ran into issues if I created only files and only folders. The error message you got was for too many links in that singular folder. You need to do it in multiple directories, not just one (at least that was my experience) so as to fill up the inodes.

You can do it this way, it is similar to the way I did it. However, I have since found out that it is easier to simply create symlinks instead of files and/or folders.

Regards,
Aimal

—
Aimal Wajihuddin
Computer Science ’19 | ITC - Student Network Technician
Stevens Institute of Technology
Cofounder | Stevens Esports
Secretary | Middle Eastern Student Association
Captain | Stevens CS:GO Team