[cs615asa] Homework 2 Question

Rozy Gupta rgupta11 at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 18 10:56:42 EST 2019

Hey all,

I have a few queries for HW-2:

(1) For the option h i.e. [-h], which usage should we display?

(2)Should we create a security group before creating instance or should we use default security group ?

(3) If anyone has created the tool using shell script, can someone help me understanding how to use make for a shell script?

Best,
Rozy Gupta