[cs615asa] Homework 2 Question

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 18 16:36:03 EST 2019

Justin F Barish <jbarish at stevens.edu> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure he said last class that it is ok if we don't support
> volumes created in all regions, provided we make an error that says
> that and not just crash.

Correct.  You may choose to only support regions in which the instance
types you plan on using are available.

You may also choose to use an OS that is available in more regions.  In
that case, your tool would print the equivalent of the BSD disk label on
that OS.  You'd have to take care not to print merely the BIOS partition
table (if the OS in question defaulted to that), but to print the
extended partition table.

Either is acceptable for this assignment.

-Jan