[cs615asa] tomorrow's class

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 18 16:45:15 EST 2019

Hello,

I injured my ankle snowboarding this weekend and won't be able to make
it to Hoboken tomorrow.  We'll hold our class online instead.  For this,
we will make use of the Slack online chat service:
https://stevens.netmeister.org/615/slack.html

You will receive an invitation to join the "cs615asa.slack.com"
workspace.  Please ensure that you can join the chatroom "lecture04"
prior to tomorrow night's class at the usual time.

Please use your Stevens username as your Slack alias (or "shortname")
and update your profile to use your full name.  Please do not use any
alternative aliases, nicknames or online profiles you may otherwise
prefer.

You may also use the "chat" chatroom in that workspace for generic
discussions relating to this class, to exchange hints regarding your
homework assignments, share links etc.

For our class tomorrow night, please plan on being online for the same
duration as usual -- 6:15 - 8:45pm.  We will look for the different
teams to present and summarize their links, revisit the first homework
assignment, and otherwise continue where we left off, hopefully
completing lecture 03 and 04.