[cs615asa] Red-Team link week 4

Aleeza Shaikh ashaikh1 at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 19 20:24:39 EST 2019

The US defense purchase weapons from contractors who install open source software and their engineers, for the most part, do not change the default password.
Any malicious user could go online and get those passwords. This will enable them to gain administrator access.
Contractors have a bottom line that they have to think about. So a lot of times, they provide software and offer add-on's for security.