[cs615asa] Red Team Link Week 5

Rosanna D Pangelinan rpangeli at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 25 14:52:15 EST 2019

Okay. Let's try this again...

Here's a link to a "DDoS Quick Guide" provided by the Department of Homeland Security:

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/DDoS%20Quick%20Guide.pdf

It provides a chart of attack possibilities by OSI layer and gives examples of denial of service (DOS) attacks techniques at each level. These attacks impact the availability of resources and if successful will render them unavailable.

The chart also includes mitigation options for the attack types (related to Blue Team's mission).

Professor,

Are links like these acceptable? Or do you prefer articles?