[cs615asa] links and questionnaires

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 6 09:31:19 EDT 2020

All,

I really need you all to get your links sent out _by
Sunday evening_, since I need to review them and
integrate them into the lecture where appropriate.

But since "evening" is not a precise deadline -- and
since students are biologically incapable of
submitting work more than 5 minutes before a hard
deadline -- going forward, I will have to deduct
points for links not received by 7pm on Sunday.

Secondly, a reminder about the weekly questionnaires:
they are intended to help you prepare for class, just
like the weekly notes you take (remember those?).  You
should use them to gauge your own understanding of the
topic to be discussed - entering the question into
Google and then copying a few paragraphs from the
first search result is decidedly _not_ a good way to
do that.

Please fill them out using your own words and
reflecting your own thought process.

As a reminder, the team mission, the weekly
questionnaires, and your weekly course notes all
contribute to 20% of your grade.