[cs615asa] next class

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 10 22:37:31 EST 2020

All,

I've uploaded slides from tonight's class to the
course website at
https://stevens.netmeister.org/615/slides/lecture03.pdf

As you can tell, we are deviating a little bit from
the syllabus; next week, we'll cover software
installation and try to squeeze in multi-user basics
to catch us up.

Therefore, there will be no need for team mission
links this week; the red and black teams will present
the links they sent out this week in the next class.

The homework assignment is also posted here:
https://stevens.netmeister.org/615/s20-hw2.html

Please make sure to carefully read though it early on
so that you can seek any clarifications before you
start.