[cs615asa] Homework 2, question on output

Elliot Wasem ewasem at stevens.edu
Sat Feb 15 10:16:12 EST 2020

Hey all,

Does anyone know if we can assume a certain output type in the user's configuration? I'm assuming we can't. As such, is there a way to specify output format on a per-command basis, the way you can have a default region but can override that with flags when creating an instance etc.? I.e. even if the user configured aws to use, say, yaml, can we say "I'd like the output of this command to be in JSON format"?
Thanks,
Elliot Wasem
https://elliotwasem.xyz (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/3BDD3BAC-24C3-4875-AD91-91E07093C523@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Felliotwasem.xyz&recipient=Y3M2MTVhc2FAbGlzdHMuc3RldmVucy5lZHU%3D)