[cs615asa] HW#N: Music is Just Wiggly Air

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 26 22:07:10 EST 2020

Mark Freeman <mfreema1 at stevens.edu> wrote:

> Yesterday, I attended the ?Music is Just Wiggly Air? meetup at Spotify,

Thanks for your report.  Looks like a fun meeting.

> Overall a pretty neat experience!  Their offices were very cool, lots of
> audio stuff (imagine that).
>
> *Side note:*  I also got to meet an engineer from Bonobos (the clothing
> company) at the event who told me a little bit about what it?s like to do
> technology at a company focused primarily on other things.

Interesting!  And a nice illustration of the benefits
of attending such meetups: you get to see the place
itself and meet people from all over.  If nothing
else, you gain some perspective and remember that what
works for one doesn't have to work for the other.