[cs615asa] NetBSD EC2 not working?

Mark Freeman mfreema1 at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 27 23:25:14 EST 2020

The given community NetBSD image is working with default EC2 settings for
me.

It is worth noting that default ssh usernames change by AMI.  This may
explain why Ubuntu and other images would work.  The one for the
NetBSD images is *root*.

Thus, my ssh command was something like:

ssh -i ~/.ssh/foo.pem root at bar

This may be a silly suggestion, but worth ruling it out.