[cs615asa] HW2

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 7 18:16:31 EST 2020

All,

I have just sent out grades for HW2.  If you have not
received an email from me, please let me know asap.

Please carefully review the feedback as well as what
we discussed in class last week.  You will need to
incorporate it into your next submission of this
assignment.  For some of you that means that you want
to start over using a different approach or language;
for some it may mean only incremental changes.

In fact, you may already take a look at that
assignment and even begin your work, if you so choose:
https://stevens.netmeister.org/615/s20-ec2-backup.html