[cs615asa] Status of Class Tonight

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 9 17:34:47 EDT 2020

Jan Schaumann <jschauma at stevens.edu> wrote:

> I will also set up a Google Hangout; the link will be
> made available via Slack when class starts.

Another option is to use Zoom from within Canvas.
(I'm currently evaluating this option.)

If you have not done so yet, please do install the
Zoom desktop client.

Please also plan on joining the Slack and Video no
later than 18:00 -- experience suggests it will take
everybody a few minutes to get set up and figure out
everything.

Please note that I will ask you to present your team
mission links as well, so be prepared to speak on the
stream and share your screen with the link or any
other information you wish to display.