[cs615asa] lecture 08

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 23 22:18:14 EDT 2020

All,

Here are the lecture slides from tonight:
https://stevens.netmeister.org/615/slides/lecture08.pdf

I also have put online the pcap files from all
examples so you can re-run the tcpdump commands
against the traffic from a server.  Those are from
last year, so a few things may be different today, but
by and large they should still be useful:
https://stevens.netmeister.org/615/08-pcaps/

I'm sorry the Zoom connection broke down towards the
end; it started out reasonably well.  I'll try to
figure out if there's anything we can do to break up
the class into smaller chunks with more reliable
connectivity, but I'm not sure I will be able to.  If
you have ideas here, please let me know.

Please make sure to post any questions you might have
regarding the homeworks -- I haven't seen much in this
regard, which makes me think you may be missing
aspects or jump to conclusions.

Stay inside, wash your hands, and see you next week...