[cs615asa] reminders

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 15 22:57:08 EST 2021

All,

Since we're not meeting today, it feels like we got a
whole week extra, but just a few reminders:

- We're looking for two volunteers to share / present
  a link, article, or paper next week on the topic of
  the boot process, boot loaders, filesystems,
  partitions, and mounting.

  Please let me know if you'd like to volunteer.  If
  no volunteers are found by Friday, I will roll a
  (virtual) die and volunteer two of you.

- You need to get your git account for the class project
  set up.  See
  https://stevens.netmeister.org/615/ebs-backup.html for
  details.  Once you have your account set up, you can
  (and should) start thinking about how you can
  contribute, how to organize the project, etc.; I
  expect there to be discussions on the mailing list
  here as well as on Slack.

- Remember to fill out your usual course notes and to
  submit the class questionnaire before next week:
  https://stevens.netmeister.org/cgi-bin/CS615-03.cgi

I've uploaded all the videos for week 03.  You will
likely see videos for the following week begin to get
uploaded in the coming days, but we'll cover only week
03 topics in our next synchronous class.