[cs615asa] group project

Aaron Jin ajin1 at stevens.edu
Sat May 15 00:29:03 EDT 2021

- Near the beginning of the project I worked with the others for the
initial contributors file and with Hayden and Noah on environment variable
parsing, but after that, I ran into trouble with running the main program
and couldn't get it to run for a long while.
- I tossed my hat into the ring for docs, but I hadn't reached out to
Hunter or Varsha, who were working on a docs PR themselves, and just waited
for it, which ultimately took nearly the entire project.
- Ultimately I definitely could have contributed more to the project,
particularly when *thinking* of working with the docs group, and believe a
C+/B- is the best I could get.

Hope this explains enough,
- Aaron