[cs615asa] [CS 615A] Kubernetes Presentation

Yash Shah yshah22 at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 4 15:28:46 EDT 2022

Hey everyone,

Today, I will be giving a small presentation on the basics of Kubernetes. If you haven't already heard of Kubernetes, it is a container orchestration tool that is widely used in the industry today. You can go through the following links before class today to get an idea of what I will be talking about :-

https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/overview/what-is-kubernetes/
https://cloud.google.com/learn/what-is-kubernetes

I also plan to give a small demo of deploying a local Kubernetes cluster using Kind. You can read up on the same below :-
https://kind.sigs.k8s.io

Apologies for sending this email so late. I look forward to seeing all of you and presenting in class today.

Best Regards,
Yash Shah