[cs615asa] reminders

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 16 11:23:37 EDT 2022

Hello,

A few quick reminders:

- We are not meeting in person on Monday, 04/18.  You
  are still expected to cover the materials and videos
  listed in the syllabus for this week, and we will
  review them on 04/25.

- Your weekly self-check remains due on 04/18 as well
  as on 04/25.

- If you have not yet given a presentation in class,
  then you need to contact me and let me know your
  proposed topic ASAP; there are only two more
  in-person classes left.

- HW4 will be due on 04/25 as well.  My ability to
  answer questions during this coming week will be
  very limited; in particular, I will not be able
  to pay much attention to Slack, but will keep an eye
  on this mailing list.

  Please make sure to help each other out on Slack
  yourselves.

- Your solution to HW4 will be graded in part on your
  analysis and explanation of considerations and
  limitations encountered or imposed by yourself.
  Many aspects of the solution are up to you, so long
  as you provide a meaningful rationale in your
  README.

  Remember that your solution must be suitable for
  anybody in this class, for example, so make sure to
  provide detailed and precise instructions.  Clear
  communication on a technical level is an absolute
  hard requirement within System Administration
  (and just about all tech in general).