[cs615asa] [CS615] Meetup Report - Creating GitHub Actions

Tyler Kaminski tkamins1 at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 19 22:05:34 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

This past Thursday, I attended a virtual meetup presented by Microsoft and its Reactor program, specifically about building GitHub Actions and interfacing with them using shell script, Javascript, and docker containers. Attached is my writeup outlining what we went over and how GitHub Actions and other CI/CD tools are useful to systems administrators, DevOps Engineers, and Site Reliability Engineers.

Thanks,
Tyler