[cs615asa] Meetup Report: idevnews Cloud Architecture Summit

Jacob Gerega jgerega at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 27 18:14:33 EDT 2022

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well this week. Last Thursday, I attended the Cloud Architecture summit held by Integration Developer News, where several companies such as Docker and others had representatives there talking about the various software solutions they offer, as well as showcasing some demos. Attached is my writeup.

Thank you for your time.

Jacob Gerega

jgerega.dev | jgerega at stevens.edu<mailto:jgerega at stevens.edu>

Stevens Institute of Technology