[cs615asa] HW2

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 17 16:09:22 EST 2022

Hello,

Since I won't be around next week, I've decided that
you could use the time to get a head start on HW#2.

That assignment will help you understand the content
from Week 05 and prepare you for Week 06.  The due
date for HW2 is 2022-03-07, i.e., one week after week
06.  That way, you can start working on it early, but
then revisit after you've gone through Week 06
materials.

https://stevens.netmeister.org/615/s22-hw2.html

While I won't be around synchronously next week, I
will be paying attention to the Slack channel, so if
you have any questions, please post them there.  In
fact, it might be a good idea for all of you to use
the time allocated for our class on Tuesday to work on
the assignment together and help each other out.

Of course you can also ask questions here on the
mailing list.