[cs615asa] Meetup Report

Yash Shah yshah22 at stevens.edu
Wed May 4 17:30:54 EDT 2022

Hey guys!

I attended a meetup last week about 'Debugging K8s in production with kubectl, KoolKits and Continuous Observability'. It was a really interesting meetup in the sense that it introduced me to tools I might work with as a SysAdmin since K8s is really popular in the industry right now.

This event was hosted by Platform Engineers NYC. They also have quite a number of other, relevant meetups to SysAdmins and I would definitely encourage you guys to check it out. I'm attaching my report about the meetup below. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the same!

Best Regards,
Yash Shah