[cs615asa] team work

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sat May 7 14:13:38 EDT 2022

All,

Please remember that the CtF is intended to be a
_team_ exercise.  If in your team only one person
solves the level, then the others are missing out on a
number of learning opportunities.

I understand that time commitments and skill levels
vary, but coordinating as a team is part of the
exercise.  It's also a lot more fun if you work
together, either on a Zoom session, in a chat channel,
or even in person.

If you do end up completing a level on your own
without any collaboration from your team mates because
they are not available at all, then please simply
submit your write-up to me as an individual, not a
team.  I may then consider breaking the team up and
grading each of you individually.

But I hope that all of you will put in the effort to
in fact work as a team.  Leaving your team mates to
fend for themselves as equally unfair as is letting
other team members do all the work for you and then
collecting the credit.