[cs615asa] Meetup Report

Logan Rechler lrechler at stevens.edu
Sun May 8 13:15:25 EDT 2022

Hi all,
On Thursday I attended the meetup "Securing GitOps Debug Access with Pinniped, Dex, and GitHub". It was a very interesting meetup where they discussed how to create an account system within Kubernetes to allow for roles and collaboration. The speaker, Leigh Capili, has a lot of experience with Kubernetes, being a contributor to it, and he gave an awesome demo. It was hosted by Cloud Native New York, and I encourage you all to check out their other meetups. I've attached the meetup report to this email.
Sincerely,
Logan Rechler