[cs631apue] final project questions
afonsec1 at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 19 17:49:21 EST 2011
1. Since we are using http/1.0, For line-requests, do we have to add
the string 'HTTP/1.0'? What happen if omitted?
2. I cannot find http 1.0 servers to test, so I noticed that http/1.1
servers do accept conditional HEAD.
Based on the http 1.0 documentation, there is no conditional HTTP/1.0
HEAD it just simple ignored, is that correct?
3. Directory indexing should list files one line by line?
4. Recognizing a cgi script is done by calling any file from the
directory given by option -c, or the .cgi extension?
5. parsing cgi arguments is done thru enviroment variables or command
7. The output from cgi should be formatted with html tags?
6. Can you provide cgi scripts example that should run on sws with
inputs and expected output?
More information about the cs631apue