[cs631apue] no class tomorrow

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 4 12:20:37 EST 2012

Hello,

I hope you all have weathered Sandy well and are getting back with
electricity and hot water as far as you may have lost it.  (I myself got
power back this morning and will likely have to wait a few more days for
heat and hot water.)

Stevens has decided to postpone the resumption of classes until
Wednesday, meaning there will be no class for us tomorrow.  We will be
able to make up the lost classes in the coming weeks, so don't worry
about any additional work load as a result of this.