[cs631apue] code presentations

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 25 10:10:21 EST 2012

Hello,

This is a reminder that I'm still looking for three volunteers to
present their final project code in progress tomorrow in class.  If
nobody volunteers, then I will randomly select three students tomorrow
in class, so you all should be prepared to present your work.

Code presentations are simple: we pull up your code on the projector and
you talk about it.  You explain your general process flow and program
logic, then walk us through the program in a logical manner.  Run your
program and show what it currently does and what parts still require
attention.  The rest of the class is encouraged to give you feedback and
ask questions rather than sleep or facetweet.