[cs631apue] Fwd: [STEVENS] Question about the HW2-cs631

lxia1 lxia1 at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 11 13:48:01 EDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [STEVENS] Question about the HW2-cs631
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:15:02 -0400
 From: lxia1 <lxia1 at stevens.edu>
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma at stevens.edu>

Dear Prof:

Now I'm uncertain about some thinking about the second assignments.

1, When doing copy source to target, do we need to deal with the
situation that the target is a symbolic link that points to some other
directory?

2, At last homework, I read the source code of the OpenSolari, I found
two functions that are usually called at the beginning of each program,
which are setlocale() and textdomain(). do we need to used them either
to deal with some internationalized situations?

Best regards~

Lei Xia

--
Lei Xia