[cs631apue] write errors anyone?

jphillip jphillip at stevens.edu
Sat Sep 15 15:52:36 EDT 2012

I don't know, it doesn't seem that way to me:

  jphillip at avatar:~/HW2$ df -h ./
  vader.srcit.stevens-tech.edu:/export/home/jphillip
                        500M  349M  151M  70% /home/jphillip

  But once I deleted the source file I was testing with and created
  another one with the same name I didn't see that error again.  I don't
  understand what was happening.