[cs631apue] Book for final?

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 19 22:18:21 EST 2013

Tejas Nadkarni <tnadkarn at stevens.edu> wrote:
> Do you feel we would be at a disadvantage if we didn't bring the book for
> the final exam. I have a digital copy and was just going to bring print
> outs of the slides unless you feel the book would help significantly during
> the exam. Then I'll need to find a physical copy somewhere.

Personally, I find it easier to flip back and forth through a physical
book, then through some loose collection of papers.  The book also
covers a lot more detail than what the slides provide, so I'd suggest to
get your hands on a copy, perhaps from the Stevens library.

Now that is not to say that you can't do well on the exam without the
book; in the end it's up to you to know how you best work.