[cs631apue] Book for final?

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 19 22:51:02 EST 2013

Tejas Nadkarni <tnadkarn at stevens.edu> wrote:
> OK thanks. Apart from the inconvenience though the material in the slides
> should be sufficient to help on the exam?

I'm not going to ask questions where the answer is "page 112", nor where
the answer is verbatim on page 112 of the book.

So it depends on how comfortable you are with the material; some people
may find re-reading the explanation of a given topic in the book useful,
while others may find the slides more useful.

That is the problem with open-book/open-notes exams: you have to figure
this out for yourself.  I can't say (or know) whether or not you
necessarily would use the book or not.