[cs631apue] Archive state?

Tejas Nadkarni tnadkarn at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 7 16:04:26 EDT 2013

It's weird in the even on the manpage for strmode it doesn't reference A or
a being returned for filetype.

Also I don't appear to have the bsd/string.h on my system so will need to
fix that. That's why since I already have a function written to parse
st_mode I was hoping there was a value I could check for A or a.